Tuesday, March 07, 2006
News from Our man in Sri Lanka #1
Humphrey replied to my email:
Subject: Good luck!
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:35:13 +0000
Humph,
I hope you're rading this in Sri Lanka, in good health and so on. I presume the weather is slighly warmer, and rather less snowey than Wales is at the moment. I hope you had a good flight, and get to see many superb things. If you wish for me to post any update emails on my old blog, then I would only be too happy to. On that front, I seem to have been bogged down with various ecclesiastical matters recently.
[Anthropax]
With the following:
I am reading this in the conditions you described! Looks to be good fun here. People are friendly. My first impressions of Sri Lanka is that it is a loud and colourful country, but having a terrible, terrible time after the tsumai. The effects are everywhere and it is quite heartbreaking already.
Apologies for short email - not got the computer for very long! Also apologies in advance - use of internet is going to be harder than I thought I think!
Do email me though - I will get lonely out here sometime!
Take care
Humph
Technorati Tag: Sri Lanka